Everyone who is enthusiastic about art, is welcome as a member. You may sign up at any time during the year. Some of our members live in France all year around – whilst others are here only for the summer or for the winter season.
Most of our classes accept beginners at any time and we run beginners classes and workshops from time to time.
90€ – 120€
This Membership is for the period 1st September 2021 – 31st August 2022.
As an Association, we rely on Membership fees to keep the doors open and the electricity running, among many other things. Our Association is run by volunteers and we appreciate you, our members, who have been helping keep the arts alive in the region for more than 25 years.
See the Membership benefits in the details section below and be sure to join or renew your membership in the month of September. *Prices increase by 10€ after September.
Your 2021-2022 Membership Includes:
- Priority and Discount on all classes and workshops. Non-Members pay extra. (as number is limited to 9 inside , our members will always come first)
- One time benefit to bring a friend for FREE! Maybe you have a friend or family member visiting and you don’t want to miss your favourite art class! Bring them along! (Teachers’ fee still applies to the class taken)
- Invitation to participate in Hangar Exhibitions where you have the opportunity to display and sell your work.
- Invitation to Cafe Culture nights – Social Evenings where we explore different topics, sometimes through film or other presentations, and always with an apero and lively discussion amongst friends.
- Invitation to our day trips and the annual art holiday (reserved for yearly members).
- Invitations to other events and expos from time to time
- Option to list your Artist details (name and link to your website) on our Hangar Artists web page for FREE.
*Please include the full name of the member/s in the Order Notes on checkout, if different to the purchaser.
To find out more about the association – browse through this website, have a look at the classes, the teachers and the activities section to give you an indication of events open to members.
If you would like more information about membership, including how to join later in the year – please send us an email, or visit the Hangar during opening hours to pick up information.
Our preferred payment method is via secure credit card. However if you would like to make payment directly into our bank account or by cheque; please add your membership to the cart, proceed to checkout and complete your details, select Direct transfer or cheque as the payment option and then use your online banking to transfer the payment to us (use your Full Name as the payment reference) or deliver your cheque to the Hangar. Your membership will be active once we have received payment.
By bank transfer To : Association Internationale LUC VEGER,
IBAN: FR76 1910 6006 4543 5007 9156 003
BIC code: AGRIFRPP891.
Payment can also be made by cheque to: Ass. Int. LUC VEGER.